Thursday, December 5, 2013

Radiant Orchid - New Color of the Year for 2014




I just knew it.  I knew that a shade of red-violet would be the new color that The Pantone Institute, the world authortiy on color, would deem as the color for 2014.  Just love this red-violet color.  I have seen lots of it in decorating accessories and furnishings as well as clothing in stores lately and that's what made me think it would be the color for 2014 .



It is quite trendy so I would tend to use it in small doses or perhaps try it as a paint color in a small bathroom.






Red-violet goes well with yellow-oranges and blue-greens as you can see in the pictures below.







What are your thoughts on incorporating this color into your home or wardrobe? Leave a comment and let us know.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...