In October and January , I’m teaching a two-hour class on home staging in my local community ed program. Although the school sends out a newsletter, I need a way to get the word out to people about my class. I had been thinking about doing a flyer and was contacted by Uprinting.com about hosting a giveaway for 250 flyers for one of my lucky readers. To show their appreciation for showcasing this giveaway opportunity, on my blog, they are giving me 250 flyers. You know how I'm using my flyers! Can’t wait to get started designing them! I can upload my own design or use the templates that are available for download and edit one to my liking. You can do the same thing, too, if you win them! You can also use their easy online design tool to design your own custom invitations.
If you are a business looking to inform the world about your company or a special deal you’re offering, or want to promote your work in pictures, now is your opportunity to win 250 flyers to do so! Free advertising…that rarely happens! If you don’t have a small business, but want some beautiful free flyers to announce a party or special community or charity event, get in on this giveaway. Here is what you can win:
One of two sizes : 4.25”x5.5”; or 4”x6”
14 pt. Cardstock Gloss, Front Only Printing
Nightclub Flyer Templates and Business Flyer Templates Also Available for Download
3 Business Days’ Turnaround, *Free Shipping
Want to win? Here is how to enter:
If you would like to win the 250 free flyers, here are the giveaway contest rules: (each comment gets you 1 entry; max is 4 comments.)
1. If you are not a Public Follower of my blog, become one and leave a comment on my
blog that you did so.
2. Tweet this post and send me a comment on my blog that you did with the link.
3. Like my post on Uprinting's Facebook page about this giveaway and send me a comment
that you did so with the link.
4. Leave a comment on my blog about what you would do with the flyers if you won them.
5. The winner will be randomly selected. Include your email address in all comments
6. Contest ends on Saturday, July 23, 2011 at 4 pm EST.
7 .The winner will be announced via a blog post on my site and must contact me within 24
hours of being notified of winning to claim the prize.
8.Contest is not open to anyone who has won the same print giveaway from UPrinting.com
in the past six months.
9. Restriction: Limited to *U.S. residents 18 years old and above only
Good luck to all of you! Start entering now!
Disclaimer: This giveaway is sponsored by Uprinting. No monetary compensation is being given to me. However, I will receive night club flyers for hosting this contest.For more information about flyers, please visit UPrinting.com